Darjeeling & Gangtok Special Tour 4 Nights 5 Days
Nights Stay : Darjeeling 2N > Gangtok 2N
Inclusion : Accommodation , Sightseeing , Transfer , Flight
Price : 28500/- Per Person Twin Sharing basis .
Day wise itinerary
Day -1 Bagdogra –Darjeeling
After your arrival at Bagdogra Airport , our representative will be waiting for you to transfer you to Darjeeling . Overnight dinner and stay at a hotel in Darjeeling .
Day -2 Darjeeling
Early in the morning, at around 3.00a.m you will drive to Tiger Hill (8,400 ft.), from where you can watch the stunning sun rising above the horizon over the Mt.Kangchenjunga (28,208 ft), worlds third largest peak. On your way back from TigerHill, you will be visiting other attractions of Darjeeling like Ghum Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N.Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. The evening will be free for leisure. Also, you may go for shopping and pick some tea and Tibetan artifacts. Overnight stay at Darjeeling hotel.
Day -3 Darjeeling –Gangtok (100k.m 4hours Journey)
After breakfast , check out from hotel.Your next journey to the Gangtok by car . First check in to the hotel . After launch if time permits then we will visit some local sightseeings . The evening will be free for leisure. You can go for shopping and pick handicrafts, hand-painted masques, shawls, paintings and wooden dolls. overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day -4 Gangtok
TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR , Nathula Pass
After breakfast. According to your pre-decided schedule, you will visit to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 Feet), a high-altitude lake that is sacred to both Hindus and Buddhist. After spending few minutes at the lake, you will visit the Baba Mandir (13,200 Feet). Then visit to Nathula pass . Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day -5 Departure
After breakfast at the Gangtok hotel, you will transfer to Bagdogra Airport (Siliguri) for your journey onwards. Tour & Services Ends .
Package Includes & Excludes
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- All transfers and sightseeings in a non-air-conditioned Inova/Sumo.
- Air Ticket Fare.
- Accommodations for 4nights .
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera fee
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- Everything that is not mentioned under inclusions .
*Three Passport size photograph & Photo copy of ID proof is required to get permit for Tsomgo Lake & Nathula Pass .
* Nathula Pass is open only few days in a week & may be closed on any given day without any reason (Its an army area). We cannot guarantee permit in any manner whatsoever .
* Tour itinerary can be changed as and when required by the management for smooth operation of tour.
NB:- Making Holiday will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights and train etc.