Kerala Holiday (03 Nights / 04 Days)
Trip Type : Family Trip
Routing: Cochin > Alleppey >Kovalam >Kanyakumari > Trivandrum
PRICE PER PERSON (INR) – 12000/- (Twin Sharing basis)
Includes – Hotel , Sightseeing , Transfer , Train Tickets
* Above mentioned price is applicable only if minimum 4 pax travelling together .
Day wise itinerary
Day 1- Cochin-Alleppey (53 km / 1 Hours)
After your arrival at Cochin Railway station you will be greeted by our representative who will help you in getting transferred to Alleppey; one of the most scenic destinations in Kerala. Also known as the ‘Backwater Capital of India’ or the ‘Venice of the East’, your arrival in Alleppey will be followed by your check-in into a resort. Overnight Stay at resort .
Day 2 – Alleppey – Kovalam (160 K.M/4hrs)
After breakfast check out from the Resort and drive to Kovalam or the ‘Beach Capital of Kerala’. Home to some of the most stunning and alluring beaches in India. On arrival check in to the Resort / Hotel. Evening free to relax at the Beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 – Kovalam- Kanyakumari (84 K.M/2hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive towards the ‘Land’s End of India’ or Kanyakumari. While on the way, you can visit the ancient Padmanabhapuram Palace built by the Maharaja of Travancore and the sacred Sucheendram Temple. On arrival at Kanyakumari Check-in to the hotel or resort . Then after lunch you will be taken for a boat ride to the renowned Vivekananda Rock Memorial, the meditation ground of Swami Vivekananda. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 4 – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum (93 km / 3 Hours)
After your breakfast, you will be driven back to Trivandrum, where you will be dropped at the airport.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic).
- Train Tickets .
- Breakfast .
- All meals while in houseboat.
- All transportation between the cities in A/C cars .
- Toll charges, parking fees, driver charges and fuel cost.
- Meals like lunch and dinner not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Any entry fees within the tour.
- Tips, insurance, laundry charges, liquors, wine, mineral water, and telephone charges.
- Personal expenditures in any form.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Tour itinerary can be changed as and when required by the management for smooth operation of tour.
NB:- Making Holiday will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights and train etc.