Kerala Holiday (04 Nights / 05 Days)
Routing: Cochin > Munnar > Thekkady > Alleppey > Cochin
PRICE PER PERSON (INR) – 19500/- (Twin Sharing basis)
Includes – Hotel , Sightseeing , Transfer
* Above mentioned price is applicable only if minimum 4 pax travelling together .
Day wise itinerary
Day 1- Cochin-Munnar (140 km / 4 Hours)
After your arrival at Cochin airport/Railway station you will be greeted by our representative who will help you in getting transferred to Munnar; one of the most stunning hill stations in Kerala.
After your arrival in Munnar, get checked-in into a hotel. After getting freshened up at the hotel, spend the rest of the day lazily within its comfort while adoring the salubrious beauty of the hills and mountains; overnight stay will be at the hotel in Munnar .
Day 2 – Munnar
Morning after breakfast get ready for a full day sightseeing in Munnar . Today visit some of the the popular spots like Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot, Mattuppetty. The sightseeing tour will continue post lunch and will take you to other places like Eravikulam National Park, Tata Tea Museum, Spice Plantation, and Pothamedu. Evening, you will be dropped back at the hotel for your overnight stay.
Day 3 – Munnar – Thekkady (110 km / 3 Hours)
Morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive towards Thekkady .Check into the Hotel/Resort at Thekkady. After lunch visit spice plantation like cardamom, Pepper, Coffee, and tea estate etc. On way back to hotel you could stop at the local market and pick up some fragrant spices. Overnight stay in hotel/resort .
Day 4 – Thekkady – Alleppey (160 km / 4 Hours)
Today morning, enjoy your breakfast and drive to Alleppey; one of the most scenic destinations in Kerala. Also known as the ‘Backwater Capital of India’ or the ‘Venice of the East’, your arrival in Alleppey will be followed by your check-in into a houseboat. Take your family members for a backwater cruise ride and watch several river islands, evergreen coconut groves and lot more. Witness and explore the enticing beauty of the backwaters, relax in the houseboat and surrender yourself into the hands of Mother Nature while enjoying pleasant moments with your family members.
Day 5 – Alleppey – Cochin (Departure)
Morning after breakfast departure & transfer to Cochin Airport / Railway station for your onward journey.
Package Inclusions and Exclusions
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic).
- Breakfast .
- All meals while in houseboat.
- All transportation between the cities in A/C cars .
- Toll charges, parking fees, driver charges and fuel cost.
- Meals like lunch and dinner not mentioned in the inclusion list.
- Any entry fees within the tour.
- Tips, insurance, laundry charges, liquors, wine, mineral water, and telephone charges.
- Personal expenditures in any form.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- House boats are extremely safe ! They are built in a way visitors should not feel short for any amenities and facilities while enjoying houseboat cruises in Kerala .
- Tour itinerary can be changed as and when required by the management for smooth operation of tour.
NB:- Making Holiday will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights and train etc.