Mysore & Ooty 3Nights 4Days
Night stay – Mysore -1N > Ooty – 2N
Includes – Accommodation , Sightseeing , Transfer
Price : 11000/- Per Person Twin sharing Basis
Day wise itinerary
Day-1 Bengaluru – Mysore
As you arrive in Bengaluru airport/ railway station, you will be received by one of our representative who will also help you in getting you and your family transferred to your hotel in Mysore. On the way, visit Srirangapatna. Arrive in Mysore and check in at the hotel. Visit Mysore Palace and Brindavan Gardens. Later, head to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day-2 Mysore – Ooty
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive towards Ooty. Enjoy the drive through Mudumalai forest and Bandipur. On arrival in Ooty, check in at the hotel. Enjoy your evening at leisure and spend time in shopping. Stay overnight at the hotel, in Ooty.
Today visit Doddabetta Peak and enjoy the panoramic view from the hilltop. Visit Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Tea Factory and Ooty Lake in the afternoon. Stay overnight at the hotel, in Ooty.
After breakfast checkout from hotel We will drop you to Bangalore airport/ railway station for your onward journey back home with some sweet memories .
Package Inclusion & Exclusion
- All Sightseeing by road as per the Itinerary.
- Pick and drop on arrival/departure
- Non A/c cab for standard category & A/c cab for comfort category.
- Fuel, Parking Toll & Driver allowance .
- Any Bus/ Train/ Flight Fare.
- Lunch and Dinner at Hotels.
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Any Personal Expense.
- Tips and Gratitude, guide charges.
- Entrance fees and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any hotel surcharge on Diwali/Christmas/New Year (To be added at the time of confirmation).
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Tour itinerary can be changed as and when required by the management for smooth operation of tour.
NB:- Making Holiday will not be responsible for any kind of emergency such as landslide, strike, curfew, accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights and train etc.